Analytica is accredited to the international ISO 17025 standard by IANZ, New Zealand’s premier accreditation body.
Ministry for Primary Industries Recognised Laboratory
Analytica is also recognised by the Ministry for Primary Industries of the NZ government as a testing laboratory for honey under the Laboratory Approval Scheme (LAS) and for dairy products as a Category 1 Laboratory.
Ministry for Primary Industries Transitional Facility
Analytica is a Ministry for Primary Industries Transitional Facility, allowing importation of a range of samples for analytical testing from overseas.
Our accreditation means that we have been independently assessed by New Zealand’s premier accreditation body in five key areas:
- We have competent and experienced staff
- Our systems allow integrity and traceability of equipment and materials
- Testing methods have been technically validated by independent experts
- We provide test results that are validity, and fit for purpose
- Overall our laboratory uses appropriate management systems, and is able to provide testing services professionally, reliably, and efficiently
Put simply, as an accredited laboratory you can be confident in the quality of our testing.
Our Accreditations and Approvals
To view our current IANZ accreditation, visit the IANZ website and search 'Analytica' in the keyword search function. This will show you all our current and up-to-date IANZ accreditation documents.
To view our current MPI LAS approvals, visit the LAS Approved Laboratories list of the MPI website where we are listed as an LAS approved laboratory.
To view our current MPI registration as an approved dairy laboratory, visit the MPI Food Safety website and search 'Analytica' in the Company Name field of the search function. This will show you our current registration as an Approved Recognised Agency - Dairy Laboratory.